Exam Structure and Terms and Conditions
RBA Exam Structure:
- Certified Retail Banker (CRB) - exam structure - please click here
- Certified Cards and Payments Professional (CCPP) - examn structure - please click here
- Diplôme Certified Retail Banker (CRB) - structure des examens - Veuillez cliquer ici
RBA Exam Terms and Conditions:
- RBA have four exam sessions every year. You can find the dates here and in the RBA Learning Centre.
You have 13 months from your date of enrolment on any RBA programme in which to pass the exam. Please be sure to schedule your exam in plenty of time. We advise you do this within your first month of enrolment.
- You are required to schedule your own exam by following the exam registration process here. Please note the RBA support team are not able to schedule exam for candidates.
- If you do not pass your exam within 13 months, you will be required to re-enrol for the programme.
- Please review the Check-in process guide which is available in the RBA Learning centre and on the pearson website when you book your exam. It is crucial you take appropriate ID on the day of your exam.
- If you are a corporate candidate, you may be required by your bank to take the exam within 6 or 9 months of enrolment. This date must be adhered to and if you require any form of extension up until 13 months then please gain permission from your bank first.
- Upon enrolment on any RBA programme, please ensure your name matches the name on the ID you will be using for the exam. If your name does not match the name on your proof of identification, the test centre will not permit you to take the exam: this is very important.
- If for any reason you are unable to attend your scheduled exam, please reschedule your exam through the Pearson VUE website within 24 hours of your scheduled exam date.
- If you do not attend your scheduled exam date and you miss the 24-hour deadline, you will be required to pay $300 to reschedule your exam.
- There are limited seats at the exam centres, therefore please book as early as possible in order to confirm the date/time you require. We recommend you schedule in the first month of enrolment.
- If you are unhappy with any aspect of the exam-sitting experience, or if you experience any difficulties in the test centre that you feel may affect your performance, please ensure that you raise the incident with the test centre administrator at the time, in order that it can be logged and subsequently investigated.
- Please note that when you sit your first exam, the fee is already included in your course fee and you will not be required to pay any additional fees at the test centre.
- Exam extensions are reviewed on a case by case basis and if for any medical reason you require an extension to take your exam then you are required to provide medical evidence. To apply, please contact SupportTeam@rb-a.org.
Download full RBA Exam Terms & Conditions HERE