Executive management programme
What is the Executive Management Programme?
The Executive Management Programme is a three-day intensive programme that provides senior retail bankers with access to current best practices in retail financial services, with an emphasis on strategy and leadership. Chaired by RBA’s Academic Director, Dr Abdul H Rahman, the sessions are facilitated by members of the RBA faculty and FS sector experts who deliver guest lectures on their specialism.
What is covered on our programme?
On our Executive Management Programme, you will be introduced to and learn with an international network of fellow professionals. You'll have the opportunity to discuss the strategic, managerial and structural challenges you face in your particular market, and understand how retail bankers from across the world deal with similar challenges.
You’ll also be presented with proprietary research in workshops, focusing on the trends and issues currently affecting retail banking to debate, draw insights from and take back with you. Along with this, you'll have the opportunity to test your knowledge with our Business Simulation game, and compete in teams against your fellow professionals in a real-world scenario and asked to meet specified objectives.
What do our delegates say about our programme?
Hear the thoughts of our 2016 delegates on the Retail Banking Academy and our executive management programme:
Our Executive Management Programme includes:
- Lectures and workshops delivered by RBA faculty professionals, each with more than 20 years’ industry experience and FS sector thought leaders
- The entire set of course materials for the Certified Retail Banker qualification
- Access to the online digital library, including key Lafferty reports
- Four nights accommodation and meals for the duration of the programme
- Membership of the Retail Banking Foundation and the designation Honorary Member of the Retail Banking Academy, upon completion.
The next Executive Management Programme will take place in 2017 just outside central London, in a tranquil hotel location; providing the perfect surroundings for active learning in a relaxed atmosphere.
For more information, you can complete the short form on the right hand side or contact Robert Glazbrook directly.