About RBA Learning Centre
Manage your study schedule with our interactive course materials
The Retail Banking Academy’s Learning Centre is an interactive learning and analytics solution that continuously adapts to your performance, facilitates critical reasoning and provides continuous coaching and feedback to help you become proficient at the core curriculum and enhance your retail banking training.
The scoring and benchmarking capabilities provide analytics and insight into your performance and provides a comparison to expected average to identify areas of opportunity within each module.
These features, combined with the additional practice of sample exam questions provides an enjoyable one stop, end-to-end experience for beginners and experts alike to become proficient at the Certified Retail Banker curriculum.
You can start studying towards becoming a Certified Retail Banker straight away by enroling now. The Learning Centre is on demand and exam candidates are eligible to sit an exam within 13 months of starting the course. Learning outcomes are assessed through a final examination at each of the three levels of the curriculum. The Academy delivers computer-based examinations at secure, high-quality examination centres worldwide.
Benefits of the RBA Learning Centre:
• Ensures that you can build your study timetable around your existing busy work schedule.
• Allows candidates to progress through the programme in any order with the online course materials.
• Course content is delivered through a series of interactive videos, tasks and activities.
• Each module allows you to check your understanding of the content by completing the knowledge check.
• Online forums for discussing topics covered with other candidates.
• Support is available from the RBA staff via email at any stage throughout the programme.
When you enrol for the RBA Learning Centre, you gain access to study tools and materials designed to help you succeed through the programme, including:
• All coursework materials
• Interactive presentations
• Scorable self-assessment of module content
• Live, synchronous exam preparation sessions
• Sample exam paper
• Adaptive learning