Students enrolled on RBA programmes come from the following banks: Absa Bank, Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank, Access Bank, Ace Distributors, Agricultural Development Bank, Ahli Bank, Al Rajhi Bank, AmBank, American Express, ANZ Bank, Arab African International Bank, Arab Investment Bank, Azania Bank, BancABC, Bank Audi, Bank Boubyan, Bank Mandiri, Bank of the Bahamas, Barclays Bank, CBA Group, Chase Bank, China Foreign Exchange Trading Centre, CIMB Bank, Commercial Bank International, Credit Direct Limited, Credit Europe Bank, Deloitte Advisory, DFCU Group, Diamond Bank, Ecobank, Enterprise Bank, Erste Group, Fidelity Bank, First City Monument Bank, Guaranty Trust Bank, ING, ING DiBa, ING Direct, ING International, Invest Bank, Keystone Bank, Linghang Wealth Management, MCC Finca, National Australia Bank, National Bank of Abu Dhabi, National Bank of Canada, National Bank of Kuwait, Nedbank, NIC Bank, OCBC, One Stop Money Manager, Post Office, Raiffeisen Bank, RAK Bank, Royal Bank of Canada, Santander UK, Saudi Investment Bank, Scotiabank, Skye Bank, SNS Bank, Societe Generale, Standard Chartered, Sterling Bank, Sucorninvest Central Gani, Trade and Development Bank of Mongolia, TSB, Unibank, United Bank for Africa, United Overseas Bank, Visa, Woolworths Financial Services, Xac Bank
- Students enrolled on RBA programmes come from these countries: Australia, Austria, Azerbijan, Bahamas, Belgium, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Canada, Central African Republic, Chad, China, Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo, Egypt, Ethiopia, France, Gabon, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Indonesia, Ivory Coast, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Liberia, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Mauritius, Mongolia, Namibia, Netherlands, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Singaore, South Africa, Spain, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, UAE, Uganda, United Kingdom, Zimbabwe
Want to learn more?
Watch our introductory video
The CRB programme is the only retail banking qualification that:
- is international;
- provides a comprehensive body of industry knowledge;
- has been designed by retail bankers;
- demonstrates international best practice;
- is independently accredited;
- is supported by a rigorous assessment process
- tests the practical application of knowledge.